Hours of Operation:
M ̶ F 8am-7pm
We will be open 4th of July:
138 Church Street
(At the Corner of Church
and Woodruff )
Saranac Lake, New York
518 . 891 . 6079
|Home||Directions||Monthly Sales!!!||Grab & Go Deli||Who We Are||Contact||Wholeshare Ordering|
of the Day (click here)
Go to our Facebook Page
* We are at the Saturday Farmer's Market at Riverside Park in Saranac Lake every Saturday.
* Open on the 4th of July, 9am-5pm.
* Nori's just got in Aqua Vitea Kombucha on Tap, bring your own container or purchase a refillable one.
* Our next Second Sunday Donation Day on July 12th goes to Pendragon Theatre.
* We no longer require a $5.00 minimun for credit card purchases.
* We have so many new things happening come and check us out!
We are now open at our new location on 138 Church Street! Please stop by and check us out.
Supplement Sunday - 15% Off All Supplements Every Sunday
Through June of 2015 we are giving 15% off all supplements on Sundays!
Free Hot Beverage before NOON on Sundays
(w/purchase includes coffee, hot cocoa, and tea)
We are moving, we have a new owner, changes are coming. Please read our letter from the president, Andy Keal -> Click Here - Letter to Customers
Nori's turned 25 on Friday, December 19th.
Second Sunday Donation Day!!!
We held our Second Sunday Donation Day on March 8th! Many many thanks to all who supported this opportunity. This month we gave to the Adirondack Foundation's Generous Acts Fund! https://www.facebook.com/AdirondackFoundation?ref=ts&fref=ts
Every month we will give 10% of our daily sales to a wonderful organization!
Now you can stop in and choose from a bigger selection of tea when you need a cup!
Nori’s is spreading the word about Wholeshare grocery ordering.
Here is how it works:
Welcome to Nori's Village Market, Adirondack Parks largest purveyor of local, natural and organic provisions. Nori's Village Market in Saranac Lake is a natural food store, a deli, a health food store, a supplement retailer, a grocery store and more...
- Housewares and Gifts
- Bulk Food Section (nuts, grains, fruits, cereals, flour, spices, herbs, teas and sweeteners)
- Gluten Free, Vegan, and Gourmet Groceries
- Organic & Local Produce
-Grab & Go Deli (Daily Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Heat-n-Eat Meals, Baked Goods)
- High Quality Local & Organic Coffee and Tea's
- Nutritional Supplements, Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
- Health and Beauty Aids (soap, shampoo, lotion, sunscreen, diapers, and feminine products)
- Household Cleaners and Accessories
- Magazines on Health, Living Well, Healing and Natural & Gourmet Food
- Local Eggs & Cheese
- Local Poultry, Beef, Pork, Bison & Lamb
|Home||Directions||Monthly Specials!!!||Ordering & Discounts||Grab & Go Deli||Who We Are||Contact Us|