Hours of Operation:
M ̶ F 8am-7pm
December 24th 9am to 5pm
Christmas Day CLOSED
December 26th 9am to 5pm New Year’s Day January 1st 2014
(In the Parking Lot
between Sears and the
Saranac Lake, New York
518 . 891 . 6079
|Home||Directions||Monthly Sales!!!||Vegetarian Deli||Who We Are||Contact||Wholeshare Ordering|
Soups of the Day (click here)
Go to our Facebook Page
Monthly Sales and Coupon
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! ENJOY THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. Thank you so much for supporting us and making Downtown Saranac Lake a wonderful place.
Nori's next Second Sunday Donation Day goes to Saranac Lake First Night 2014! This event will fall on December 8th, 2013 when Nori's will donate 10% of our sales to First Night. Check out thier webpage with all of the events & details, http://firstnightsaranaclake.org/. On New Years Eve Saranac Lake lights up with events and wholesome family fun going on all over town. Donations from places like Nori's and other businesses, grants and fund raisers help make this event happen.
Nori's Village Market is very excited to announce our last Second Sunday Donation Day went to the Joy of Giving! This is the 18th year of Joy of Giving with Bob Eckert and Sheila Delarm. On November 10, 2013 Nori's donated 10% of our daily sales to this awesome cause. The Joy of Giving event is on Saturday December 14, 2013! Check out their Facebook Event Page!
Nori's Donates to the Joy of Giving Holiday Helpers.
Nori’s is spreading the word about Wholeshare grocery ordering.
Here is how it works:
Welcome to Nori's Village Market, Adirondack Parks largest purveyor of local, natural and organic provisions. Nori's Village Market in Saranac Lake is a natural food store, a vegetarian deli, a health food store, a supplement retailer, a grocery store and more...
- Housewares and Gifts
- Bulk Food Section (nuts, grains, fruits, cereals, flour, spices, herbs, teas and sweeteners)
- Gluten Free, Vegan, and Gourmet Groceries
- Organic & Local Produce
- Vegetarian Deli (Daily Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Heat-n-Eat Meals, Baked Goods)
- High Quality Local & Organic Coffee and Tea's
- Nutritional Supplements, Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
- Health and Beauty Aids (soap, shampoo, lotion, sunscreen, diapers, and feminine products)
- Household Cleaners and Accessories
- Magazines on Health, Living Well, Healing and Natural & Gourmet Food
- Local Eggs & Cheese
- Local Poultry, Beef, Pork, Bison & Lamb
|Home||Directions||Monthly Specials!!!||Ordering & Discounts||Vegetarian Deli||Who We Are||Contact Us|